2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The GIS and Data Analysis for WASH (Water Sanitation and Hygiene) Programs course is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively use Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and data analysis techniques in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of WASH programs. This course aims to provide participants with practical tools to enhance decision-making, improve program targeting, and monitor the impact of WASH interventions using geospatial data and analysis.
Course Objective: The primary objective of this course is to enable participants to develop expertise in GIS and data analysis for WASH programs. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
Organizations implementing WASH programs can derive several benefits from staff members who possess strong GIS and data analysis skills. Some key benefits include:
This course is suitable for individuals involved in WASH program planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation, including:
Module 1: Introduction to GIS and Data Analysis for WASH Programs
Module 2: Geospatial Data Collection for WASH Programs
Module 3: Data Management and Preparation for GIS Analysis
Module 4: Spatial Analysis Techniques for WASH Programs
Module 5: GIS Visualization and Mapping for WASH Programs
Module 6: Spatial Decision Support Systems for WASH Programs
Module 7: Spatial Data Analysis for WASH Impact Evaluation
Module 8: Mobile Data Collection and Field Mapping for WASH Programs
Module 9: Participatory Mapping and Community Engagement
Module 10: Case Studies and Best Practices in GIS for WASH Programs
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031