2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The Advanced Web-based Mapping Applications using Open Source GIS Tools course is designed to provide participants with in-depth knowledge and practical skills in developing advanced mapping applications using open source GIS tools. This course will cover various aspects of web-based mapping, including data management, spatial analysis, web mapping frameworks, and application development.
The objective of this course is to equip participants with the necessary skills to develop sophisticated web-based mapping applications using open source GIS tools. By the end of the course, participants will have a comprehensive understanding of the entire web mapping development process and be able to create interactive and visually appealing mapping applications.
By attending this course, organizations can benefit in several ways:
Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for professionals and individuals who have a basic understanding of GIS concepts and are interested in developing advanced web-based mapping applications. Target participants include:
The course will span a duration of 10 days, with a mix of theoretical lectures and hands-on practical exercises. Participants will have ample time to practice and reinforce their learning through guided exercises and projects.
The course will cover more than 20 modules, providing a comprehensive understanding of advanced web-based mapping applications using open source GIS tools. The modules include, but are not limited to:
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031