2024 - 2025 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E) is a critical component of successful project management. It involves systematically tracking and assessing project activities, outputs, and outcomes to ensure that goals are being achieved and resources are being utilized effectively. M&E helps project managers make informed decisions, improve project performance, and demonstrate accountability to stakeholders.
This course aims to provide participants with comprehensive knowledge and practical skills in project monitoring and evaluation, with a specific focus on data management and analysis. Participants will learn the fundamental concepts, methodologies, and tools used in M&E and gain hands-on experience in collecting, managing, and analyzing project data.
The course will begin with an overview of project monitoring and evaluation, emphasizing its importance in ensuring project success. Participants will learn about key M&E concepts such as indicators, targets, baselines, and milestones. They will also explore different M&E frameworks and approaches, including the logical framework approach and results-based management.
Next, the course will delve into data management, focusing on the collection, organization, and storage of project data. Participants will learn how to design data collection tools, develop data collection plans, and establish data management systems. They will also explore techniques for data validation, cleaning, and quality assurance to ensure the accuracy and reliability of project data.
Furthermore, participants will be introduced to data analysis techniques for project evaluation. They will learn how to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data using various statistical and analytical methods. Participants will be introduced to software tools such as Excel, SPSS, or R for data analysis, and they will gain hands-on experience in analyzing and interpreting project data to derive meaningful insights.
Additionally, the course will cover the interpretation and presentation of evaluation findings. Participants will learn how to effectively communicate evaluation results to different stakeholders through reports, presentations, and data visualization techniques. They will also explore strategies for using evaluation findings to inform decision-making and improve project performance.
Throughout the course, participants will engage in practical exercises, case studies, and group discussions to apply the concepts and techniques learned. They will have the opportunity to work with real-world project data and gain practical experience in M&E processes and data management.
By the end of the course, participants will have a comprehensive understanding of project monitoring and evaluation, along with the skills necessary to collect, manage, analyze, and present project data. They will be equipped with valuable tools and techniques to effectively monitor and evaluate projects, make data-driven decisions, and improve project outcomes.
By participating in this course, organizations can benefit in the following ways:
Who Should Attend:
This course is beneficial for professionals and individuals involved in project management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, and data analysis. The following individuals and roles would find this course particularly valuable:
Duration: 10 Days
The course will span over 10 days, providing ample time for comprehensive learning, hands-on activities, and practical application of concepts.
Module 1: Introduction to Project Monitoring and Evaluation
Module 2: Understanding Project Objectives and Indicators
Module 3: Developing a Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
Module 4: Data Collection Methods and Tools
Module 5: Data Management and Organization
Module 6: ICT in Monitoring and Evaluation
Module 7: Qualitative Data Analysis
Module 8: Quantitative Data Analysis – (Using SPSS/Saas/Stata/R/Python)
Module 10: GIS in M&E
Module 11: Interpreting Monitoring and Evaluation Data
Module 12: Utilizing Monitoring and Evaluation Data for Project Improvement
Module 13: Reporting Monitoring and Evaluation Findings
Module 14: Communicating Monitoring and Evaluation Results
Module 15: Ethical Considerations in Monitoring and Evaluation
Module 16: Monitoring and Evaluation for Adaptive Management
Module 17: Gender and Social Inclusion in Monitoring and Evaluation
Module 18: Impact Evaluation and Causal Inference
Module 19: Learning and Knowledge Management in Monitoring and Evaluation
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031