2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
About the course
This is a comprehensive 10 days M&E course that covers the principles and practices for results based monitoring and evaluation for the entire project life cycle. This course equips participants with skills in setting up and implementing results based monitoring and evaluation systems including M&E data management, analysis and reporting. The participants will benefit from the latest M&E thinking and practices including the results and participatory approaches. This course is designed to enable the participants become experts in monitoring and evaluating their development projects. The course covers all the key elements of a robust M&E system coupled with a practical project to illustrate the M&E concepts.
This course is designed for researchers, project staff, development practitioners, managers and decision makers who are responsible for project, program or organization-level M&E. The course aims to enhance the skills of professionals who need to research, supervise, manage, plan, implement, monitor and evaluate development projects.
Introduction to Results Based Project Management
Fundamentals of Monitoring and Evaluation
Design of Results in Monitoring and Evaluation
Logical Framework Approach
Theory of Change
Base Survey in Results based M&E
Project Performance Evaluation
M&E Data Management
M&E Results Use and Dissemination
Gender Perspective in M&E
Data Collection Tools and Techniques
ICT in Monitoring and Evaluation
Qualitative Data Analysis
Quantitative Data Analysis – (Using SPSS/Stata)
GIS in M&E
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· On registering online you will automatically receive invoice and invitation letter to enable you attend the training
· For any enquiry at:email@example.com or +254712260031