2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The GIS for Monitoring and Evaluation Course is a comprehensive 5-day program designed to equip participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to integrate Geographic Information System (GIS) technology into monitoring and evaluation (M&E) processes. GIS is a powerful tool that enables the visualization, analysis, and interpretation of geospatial data, which can greatly enhance M&E efforts. This course aims to provide participants with a practical understanding of how GIS can be used to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting for more informed decision-making in development projects and programs.
By participating in the GIS for Monitoring and Evaluation Course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend:
This course is relevant to professionals and individuals involved in monitoring and evaluation, project management, GIS analysis, and related roles within organizations, including:
Module 1: Introduction to GIS for Monitoring and Evaluation
Module 2: Integrating Geospatial Data into M&E Frameworks
Module 3: Data Collection and Management using GIS
Module 4: Geospatial Analysis Techniques for M&E
Module 5: Visualization and Reporting of M&E Findings using GIS
Module 6: Spatial Data Mapping and Interpretation
Module 7: Integrating GIS with Other M&E Methodologies and Tools
Module 8: Case Studies in GIS for M&E
Module 9: Practical Exercises in Geospatial Data Collection
Module 10: Practical Exercises in Geospatial Analysis
Module 11: GIS for Spatially Dispersed Projects
Module 12: Data Visualization and Mapping Tools
Module 13: Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing in GIS for M&E
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031