2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Food Security Analysis course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to analyze and address food security challenges at various levels. The course aims to equip individuals with practical tools and techniques to assess, monitor, and improve food security in different contexts.
The main objective of the Food Security Analysis course is to enable participants to understand the complex nature of food security and develop competencies in analyzing and addressing food security issues. By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
Organizations that send their employees or members to participate in the Food Security Analysis course can expect several benefits, including:
Who Should Attend:
The Food Security Analysis course is suitable for a wide range of professionals and individuals involved in or interested in food security analysis and programming, including:
The Food Security Analysis course covers a comprehensive range of topics to provide participants with a strong foundation in food security analysis.
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031