2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Stata refers to statistical software which is used in the management of data, analysis, and graphics. It comprises of advanced functions which includes forecasting, survival analysis, data analysis, and time series analysis and survey methods. It can be utilized via graphical interface using very intuitive language. It benefits from the active user community which gives its support on a dedicated mailing.
· Workflow use commands
· Manage, edit and structure large databases
· Generating descriptive statistics
· Creating powerful publication-quality graphs.
· Data Analysis/Estimations
Who should attend?
Statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with stata.
Introduction to Statistical concepts and general analytics
Familiarizing with the application
Charting and Graphical presentation using Stata
Statistical Tests using Stata
Measures of Associations in Stata
Predictive Models using Stata
Panel Data Analysis using Stata
Time Series Analysis using Stata
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031