2024 - 2025 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Monitoring Evaluation and Data Analysis for Community-Based Projects course is designed to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively monitor, evaluate, and analyze data for community-based projects. The course will focus on providing participants with practical tools and techniques to assess project performance, measure impact, and make data-driven decisions for improved project outcomes.
Objective: The primary objective of this course is to enhance the capacity of participants in monitoring, evaluating, and analyzing data for community-based projects. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
By participating in this course, organizations will benefit in the following ways:
Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for professionals and individuals involved in community development, project management, and social impact assessment. It is particularly relevant for:
Module 1: Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation
Module 2: Designing a Monitoring and Evaluation System
Module 3: Data Collection and Management
Module 4: Data Analysis and Interpretation
Module 5: Using Evaluation Findings for Project Improvement
Module 6: Communicating Evaluation Results
Module 7: Advanced Topics in Monitoring, Evaluation, and Data Analysis
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031