2024 - 2025 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Monitoring and Evaluation for Governance course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively monitor and evaluate governance programs and initiatives. The course focuses on understanding the importance of monitoring and evaluation in the governance context, developing monitoring and evaluation frameworks, collecting and analyzing data, and using evaluation findings to improve governance outcomes. Through interactive discussions, case studies, and practical exercises, participants will learn how to design and implement monitoring and evaluation systems that contribute to evidence-based decision-making and enhance governance effectiveness.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
Upon completion of this course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for professionals working in the governance sector, including:
Module 1: Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation for Governance
Module 2: Developing a Governance Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
Module 3: Data Collection Methods for Governance Monitoring and Evaluation
Module 4: Data Analysis and Interpretation in Governance Monitoring and Evaluation
Module 5: Using Evaluation Findings for Governance Improvement
Module 6: Performance Monitoring and Indicator Development in Governance
Module 7: Evaluating Governance Impact and Effectiveness
Module 8: Evaluating Governance Transparency and Accountability
Module 9: Building Capacity for Governance Monitoring and Evaluation
Module 10: Best Practices and Lessons Learned in Governance Monitoring and Evaluation
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031