2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
Course: Rural Development
The Rural Development course is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of rural development strategies, policies, and practices. The course aims to equip individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to contribute effectively to rural development initiatives, addressing the unique challenges and opportunities faced by rural communities.
The main objective of the Rural Development course is to enhance participants' understanding of the principles, concepts, and best practices related to rural development. By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
Organizations that send their employees or members to participate in the Rural Development course can expect several benefits, including:
Who Should Attend:
The Rural Development course is suitable for a wide range of individuals and professionals involved in or interested in rural development, including:
The Rural Development course covers a variety of topics to provide a comprehensive understanding of rural development.
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031