2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Multi Hazard Early Warning Systems course is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of early warning systems for multiple hazards. The course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to develop, implement, and improve effective early warning systems to reduce disaster risks and enhance community resilience. Participants will learn about different hazard types, early warning mechanisms, technological advancements, risk assessment, community engagement, and best practices in early warning system development.
The objective of the Multi Hazard Early Warning Systems course is to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of early warning systems for multiple hazards. The course aims to achieve the following objectives:
Who Should Attend:
Module 1: Introduction to Multi Hazard Early Warning Systems
Module 2: Hazard Types and Early Warning Mechanisms
Module 3: Components of Early Warning Systems
Module 4: Technological Advancements in Early Warning Systems
Module 5: Risk Assessment and Decision-making in Early Warning
Module 6: Interagency Collaboration and Coordination
Module 7: Community Engagement and Awareness
Module 8: Socio-economic and Gender Considerations in Early Warning
Module 9: Case Studies and Best Practices
Module 10: Capacity Building for Early Warning System Development
Module 11: Monitoring, Evaluation, and Improvement of Early Warning Systems
Module 12: Future Trends and Innovations in Multi Hazard Early Warning Systems
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031