2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Marketing Research and Analysis Course is a comprehensive 5-day program designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to conduct effective marketing research and analysis. In today's dynamic business environment, data-driven insights are crucial for making informed marketing decisions. This course aims to equip participants with the necessary techniques and tools to collect, analyze, and interpret market data to drive marketing strategies and improve business outcomes.
Organization Benefits: By participating in the Marketing Research and Analysis Course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend: This course is relevant to professionals and individuals involved in marketing, market research, business development, and related roles within organizations, including:
Module 1: Introduction to Marketing Research
Module 2: Research Design and Methodology
Module 3: Data Collection Methods
Module 4: Data Analysis and Interpretation
Module 5: Market Segmentation and Targeting
Module 6: Competitive Analysis and Benchmarking
Module 7: Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Measurement
Module 8: Data Analytics and Technology in Marketing Research
Module 9: Market Trends and Forecasting
Module 10: Marketing Strategy and Decision-making
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031