This course adopts a comprehensive hands-on approach to designing and conducting research. From classic opinion research to social media analytics, a wide range of contexts, problem areas, and methods. Participants will be exposed to the various stages of the research process from recognizing the need for research and defining the problem to analyzing data and interpreting results. Proper design of research methods, fieldwork, questionnaires, and surveys is covered. Both qualitative and quantitative approaches are presented. Various analytical techniques are introduced “hands on” via a series of computer exercises and cases (using SPSS, stata, NVIVO, Tableau and Excel).
· Displaying problem analysis skills and an ability to translate a management problem into a feasible research question.
· Demonstrating a working knowledge of the concepts and methods of marketing research.
· Recognizing with an increased sensitivity the biases and limitations of marketing data.
· Show an understanding of questionnaire design and sampling theory.
· Demonstrate competency with the statistical software package and the ability to use them to enter marketing data, conduct various types of statistical analyses and interpret their outputs.
· Exhibit an understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods and their application to marketing research
Who should attend?
Statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with Tableau.
· Introduction to Marketing Research and the Research Process
· Problem Definition
· Research Design and Secondary Data Sources
· Qualitative Methods
· Descriptive Research Design and Observation
· Causal Research Design
· Measurement, Scaling and Sampling
· Data Preparation and Analysis Strategy
· Hypothesis testing, Frequencies and Cross-tabulation
· Testing for Significant Differences – t-test/ANOVA
· Testing for Association – Correlation and Regression
· Use of Excel ,Spss,stata and R in data analysis
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Online Workshops