2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Who should attend?
This business continuity planning course is designed primarily for Board members, senior managers and department heads. It emphasizes the need for awareness training for all employees and can be tailored for such a ‘roll-out’.
· mitigating threats faced by organization
· Crisis management by developing a robust Incident Management Plan.
· creating Crisis Management Structures.
· Risk Register that captures both primary and by-product risks.
· Business Continuity Management Plan
· Value of BCM Plans
· Business Continuity Goals
· Risk Evaluations
· Understanding Risk
· Immediate Response and Impact Levels
· Risk Management
· Structuring BCM Plans
· Resourcing of BCM Plans
· Developing and Implementing the BCM Plan
· Elements of the BCM Plans
· Communications Plan
· Organizational Interface Plans
· Resource and Procurement Management Plans
· Project Initiation Plans
· Business Recovery Plans
· Incident Management Plan
· Principles of Management
· Management Sequence
· Management Stages
· Macro and Micro Crises
· Management Plan
· Design and Implementation
· Structuring Incident Management Plan
· Policies and Instructions
· Communications and Tactical Resource Plan
· Crisis Response Guidelines
· Incident Response Guidelines
· Inter-organizational Management
· Crisis Leadership
· Education and Training
· Crisis Management Structures
· Crisis Response Team Structure
· Incident Management Structures
· Scope of Risk
· Scope of Risk Principles
· Man-Made Risks
· Natural Risks
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031