2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
Monitoring and evaluation, data management and analysis for health sector programmes involve the assessment of the how various health programmes operate. The training will focus on programme monitoring data, behavioral and biological trends data and evaluation of programmes. The increasing demands on country monitoring and evaluation systems can only be met if better systems are built and supported.
The training will take approximately 5 days
The course will mainly target the members of the society who have general knowledge on monitoring and evaluation, health professionals, clinicians, clinicians, physicians, researchers all from both the public and private institutions who are willing to acquire skills on Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes
By the end of this course the participants should be able to:
· Apply concepts, principles, processes and framework for monitoring and evaluation systems in development programmes;
· Design and develop M & E systems for Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes
· Design and conduct an evaluation on Analysis for Health Sector Programmes
· Formulate result- and change-oriented indicators for monitoring and evaluation
· Use M&E tools for qualitative and quantitative data analysis
The methods for training on fundraising and grant management will include use of practical group works, tutorials, guided sessions by the instructor, and presentations among the trainees. The course instructors are well conversant with the concepts on the two concepts that is fundraising and grant management.
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031