2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
Leadership principles serve as a foundation for guiding and inspiring individuals and organizations towards success. They are a set of values, beliefs, and behaviors that effective leaders embody and promote to create a positive and productive environment. These principles provide a roadmap for decision-making, problem-solving, and fostering collaboration among team members.
Leadership principles are crucial in various contexts, including business, politics, education, sports, and community organizations. They help leaders navigate challenges, motivate their teams, and achieve shared goals. While different leaders may have their unique set of principles, there are several commonly recognized principles that are widely applicable and valuable.
Here are some key leadership principles:
Who should attend?
Leadership principles can be beneficial for individuals at all levels of an organization, regardless of their specific roles or responsibilities. Here are some examples of people who could benefit from attending leadership principles training:
Module 1: Introduction to Leadership Principles
Module 2: Vision and Goal Setting
Module 3: Effective Communication
Module 4: Decision Making and Problem Solving
Module 5: Building and Leading High-Performing Teams
Module 6: Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
Module 7: Change Management and Adaptability
Module 8: Ethical Leadership and Social Responsibility
Module 9: Leadership Development and Personal Growth
Module 10: Leadership in a Global Context
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031