2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Strategic Account Management and Business Development focuses on training Sales Professionals to maximize their results with current clients while developing business and securing new customers. Maximizing account penetration and positively impacting the buying decision is a critical skill that leads to long term, profitable business results. Identifying new opportunities and converting them into additional revenue streams is an expertise that provides for long term organizational growth and prosperity. This course shares the knowledge and tools that lead to long term account growth, retention and success.
Who Should Attend?
Marketing and sales professionals, corporate executives, advertising managers, business development managers, sales personnel and others who are involved in commercial activities at all levels of the organization.
Key Account (KA) Management: Overview and Best Practices
The Business and KA Planning ProcessUsing the STAR Business Planning Process:
Re-Defining Your Processes for Breakthrough Results
Effective Negotiation Skills
Building and Leading the National Key Account Team
Writing Business Proposals that Sell
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031