Strategic Account Management and Business Development focuses on training Sales Professionals to maximize their results with current clients while developing business and securing new customers. Maximizing account penetration and positively impacting the buying decision is a critical skill that leads to long term, profitable business results. Identifying new opportunities and converting them into additional revenue streams is an expertise that provides for long term organizational growth and prosperity. This course shares the knowledge and tools that lead to long term account growth, retention and success.
Who Should Attend?
Marketing and sales professionals, corporate executives, advertising managers, business development managers, sales personnel and others who are involved in commercial activities at all levels of the organization.
- Define the key account management’s main functions and best practices.
- Recognize the importance of re-defining businesses processes to match the ever changing market and customer requirements.
- Produce clear sales and marketing differentiators to neutralize competition (value-based proposition).
- Design and use financial ratios and KPIs to measure their operations’ effectiveness.
- Use leadership, negotiation and power proposals to leverage their business and lead the national key account team.
Key Account (KA) Management: Overview and Best Practices
- Key Account Management: An Overview
- The New Landscape of Account Management
- Understanding the Buy-Sell Ladder Model
- Key Account Analysis and Qualifying
- The Key Account Manager as a Business Developer
- Understanding and Working the Customer Loyalty Ladder
- Building Client Chemistry with F.O.R.M
The Business and KA Planning ProcessUsing the STAR Business Planning Process:
- Strategic Analysis
- Targets and Goals
- Reality Check
Re-Defining Your Processes for Breakthrough Results
- Reengineering Your Team Selling Process to Avoid Mistaking Motion for Action
- Reviewing the Selling Process
- Identifying your Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) and Distinctive Selling Points (DSPs)
- Creating a Competitive Analysis Matrix Using USP and DSP to Neutralize Competition
- Designing and Implementing Key Performance Indicators
- Creating a Balanced Scorecard (Business Performance Audit)
Effective Negotiation Skills
- The Definition of Negotiation
- The Difference Between Persuading and Negotiating
- The Negotiation Process
- The Phases of the Purchasing Decision
- Influencing Decision Criteria
- Effective Concession Management During Negotiation
- Completing Your Negotiation Plan
Building and Leading the National Key Account Team
- Stages in Team Formation
- Building a High Performance Team
- Defining Team Roles
- The Team Motivation Mix
- Management versus Leadership
- Practices of Exemplary Leaders (Industry Practices)
Writing Business Proposals that Sell
- Writing a Typical Business Proposal
- Formatting Tips and Tricks for Winning Proposals
- Creating Your Own Proposal Template Using a Suggested Proposal Format Guide
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Online Workshops