2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
Accounts Receivable is where the all the sales you made turn into actual funds and cash in the business. As such, it is a very important part of any company, and a solid understanding of the accounts receivable function is very important. Increase your accounts receivable turnover, collect funds quicker and put in place the best practices in the industry.
In this course we will learn the basics of accounts receivable, the accounts receivable cycle the best practices that should be used, fraud prevention, collection methods and long-term relationship
Credit Policies Management
The Billing Process
Collection of Money
The Relationship with customers
Accounts Receivable Process Analysis
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031