2021 - 2022 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Accounts Receivable is where the all the sales you made turn into actual funds and cash in the business. As such, it is a very important part of any company, and a solid understanding of the accounts receivable function is very important. Increase your accounts receivable turnover, collect funds quicker and put in place the best practices in the industry.
In this course we will learn the basics of accounts receivable, the accounts receivable cycle the best practices that should be used, fraud prevention, collection methods and long-term relationship
Credit Policies Management
The Billing Process
Collection of Money
The Relationship with customers
Accounts Receivable Process Analysis
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry to: email@example.com or +254712260031