There are many different kinds of case studies. There are also various uses for writing case studies, from academic research purposes to provision of corporate proof points. There are approximately four types of case studies: illustrative (descriptive of events), exploratory (investigative), cumulative (collective information comparisons) and critical (examine particular subject with cause and effect outcomes). After becoming familiar with the different types and styles of case study instructions and how each applies to your purposes, there are some steps that make writing flow smoothly and ensure the development and delivery of a uniform case study that can be used to prove a point or illustrate accomplishments.
Case studies are used in many professional education programs, primarily in business school, to present real-world situations to students and to assess their ability to parse out the important aspects of a given dilemma. In general, a case study should include, in order: background on the business environment, description of the given business, identification of a key problem or issue, steps taken to address the issue, your assessment of that response, and suggestions for better business strategy. The steps in this course will guide participant through the process of analyzing a business case study in this way.
Conclusion is your last chance to make an impression on your reader. This is why conclusions are so important. Your goal isn’t to introduce any new information, but you don’t want to simply repeat everything you’ve already said either. Learning how to craft a clever and engaging conclusion is simple and easy. In this course participant will also learn How to write conclusion,digital data collection and analysis.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· Any Student(undergraduate,Masters,Doctorates,PHDS) can take this course
· Anyone who ever wished to to Do, And Write a Case Study & Analysis of Case Study
- Report writing skills
- How to Do a Case Study, Planning an Academic Case Study
- Conducting Academic Case Study Research, Writing a Marketing Case Study
- How to Write a Case Study, Preparing the Interview
- Obtaining Data, Conduct interviews
- How to Analyse a Case Study
- How to Write a Conclusion, Writing a Conclusion for an Academic Paper
- Writing a Conclusion for a Cover Letter
- Digital data collection, Qualitative and quantitative data analysis and interpretation
Report writing and presentation skill Course Formal Writing
· Writing Essential
· Writing columns that editors
· master formal writing
· Skills overview
· Varied, accurate vocabulary
· Sound Planning and Solid Research
· Logical, maximum-impact structuring
· Easy-to-follow layouts
· skills and understanding language
· punctuation and grammar
· editing and proofreading
· mastering persuasive writing
How to Do a Case Study (Part I)
· Planning an Academic Case Study
· Apply for ethical approval, and Plan for a long-term study.
· Conducting Academic Case Study Research
· Conduct interviews and Collect all of your data and analyze it.
How to Do a Case Study (Part II)
· Writing a Marketing Case Study
· Solicit quotes or write them yourself
· Important Note
How to Write a Case Study (Part I)
· Determine which case study type, design or style is most suitable
· Preparing the Interview
· Obtaining Data, Conduct interviews
How to Write a Case Study (Part II)
· Writing Your Piece, Develop and write your case study
· Add references and appendices (if any).
How to Analyse a Case Study
· Step I
· Step II
How to Do a Case Study, Managing academic case study research
· Making an academic case study
· Managing academic case study research
· Writing a marketing case study
Ways to Write a Case Study, Writing your piece using data collected
· Preparing the Interview
· Getting data
· Writing your piece using data collected
How to Analyse a Case Study & How to Write a Conclusion
· Examine and describe the business environment relevant to the case study.
· Conclusion for an academic paper
· Conclusion for a cover letter
Others Addational:Overview of data analysis
· ODK for digital data collection
· Qualitative data analysis and interpretation using NVIVO
· Quantitative data analysis and interpretation using SPSS/STATA/R/Phython
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Online Workshops