2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Project Information Management System for Development Organizations and NGOs Course is a comprehensive 5-day program designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage project information using modern information management systems. This course focuses on the specific needs of development organizations and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in effectively organizing, storing, and utilizing project information for improved project management and decision-making. Participants will learn about the key components of project information management systems and gain practical insights into implementing and utilizing these systems within their organizations.
Organization Benefits: By participating in the Project Information Management System for Development Organizations and NGOs Course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend: This course is designed for professionals working in development organizations and NGOs who are involved in project management, monitoring and evaluation, information management, and data analysis, including:
Duration: 5 Days
Comprehensive Course Outline (more than 12 modules):
Module 1: Introduction to Project Information Management
Module 2: Project Data Collection and Capture
Module 3: Project Information Organization and Categorization
Module 4: Project Information Management Software and Tools
Module 5: Data Security and Privacy in Project Information Management
Module 6: Project Data Analysis and Interpretation
Module 7: Monitoring and Evaluation through Project Information Management
Module 8: Reporting Project Information to Stakeholders and Donors
Module 9: Project Information Management for Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing
Module 10: Implementing Project Information Management Systems
Module 11: Capacity Building for Project Information Management
Module 12: Case Studies and Best Practices
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031