2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
This course is meant for absolute beginners. It is meant for students who have little or no prior experience with computers. The purpose of this course is to empower learners with the knowledge and skills needed to use computers effectively in life, college, work and beyond.
Students will learn what computers can do for them and how to use the Internet for communication.
Emphasis will be placed on using software packages for emails, word processing, spread sheets, and presentation as well as using the Internet.
This training is designed for participants who are reasonably proficient in English and have an understanding of basic ICT concepts.
Who Should Attend?
Introduction to computers and the internet
MS Power Point
Intermediate & Advanced MS Excel
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031