2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
In order to achieve a world free of hunger and malnutrition, it is vital to provide sustainable solutions that provide the largest impacts on development outcomes. Monitoring and Evaluation tools and techniques plays a key role in ensuring Food Security programs are designed, implemented as plan and that they improve the well-being of the target communities. This course equips the participants with adequate skills to develop and manage robust M&E systems for effective management of FSN programs. The learner is introduced to FSN indicators, tools and techniques for M&E in FSN.
Who Should Attend?
This is a general training is targeting variety of programme staff, management team members and thematic staff, Project Management Officials, government officials, programme managers; policy makers and programme implementers; development practitioners and activists and NGO and CSO members, Research organizations among others for Agriculture support activities.
No of Days
Module 1: Fundamentals of Monitoring and Evaluation
Module 2: Food Security and Nutrition M&E Frameworks
Module 3: Food Security and Nutrition Indicators
Module 4: M&E System design and M&E Planning in FSN
Module 5: M&E Considerations for Sector Specific Programming
Module 6: M&E Considerations for Health and Nutrition
Module 7: Data Management for M&E in FSN
Module 8: Data Analysis
Module 9: Gender consideration in M&E for FSN
Module 10: Evaluation of Food Security and Nutrition Programs
Module 11: Impact Assessment of FSN Programs
Module 12: M&E Results Use and Dissemination
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031