2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Quantitative Data Management and Analysis with SAS course is designed to provide participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively manage and analyze quantitative data using SAS software. SAS is a widely-used tool in the field of data analysis and statistics. This course aims to equip participants with the techniques and best practices for data management, manipulation, and analysis using SAS.
The main objective of this training program is to enable participants to proficiently manage and analyze quantitative data using SAS. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
By attending this training program, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend:
This training program is suitable for individuals and organizations involved in quantitative data analysis, research, and decision-making. The target audience includes:
The Quantitative Data Management and Analysis with SAS course has a duration of 5 days. This comprehensive training allows participants to gain a thorough understanding of SAS and its application in quantitative data analysis.
The training program consists of more than 20 modules, covering various aspects of quantitative data management and analysis using SAS. Here is a sample outline of the course:
Module 1: Introduction to Quantitative Data Management and Analysis
Module 2: Importing and Exporting Data in SAS
Module 3: Data Manipulation and Transformation in SAS
Module 4: Descriptive Statistics and Exploratory Data Analysis
Module 5: Hypothesis Testing and Statistical Inference
Module 6: Regression Analysis in SAS
Module 7: Data Visualization with SAS
Module 8: Predictive Modeling with SAS
Module 9: Survival Analysis with SAS
Module 10: Advanced SAS Programming Techniques
Module 11: Longitudinal Data Analysis with SAS
Module 12: Cluster Analysis and Segmentation using SAS
Module 13: Factor Analysis and Dimension Reduction in SAS
Module 14: Survey Data Analysis with SAS
Module 15: Time Series Analysis with SAS
Module 16: Advanced Statistical Techniques with SAS
Module 17: SAS Enterprise Guide: Introduction and Application
Module 18: Data Mining and Text Analytics using SAS
Module 19: Reporting and Presenting Results
Module 20: Case Studies and Practical Applications
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031