2020 - 2021 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This course will address all the actual elements of real estate development, from research and planning through to development and marketing. It contains numerous practical exercises focusing on all the key issues real estate.
· understanding of real estate development and investment processes
· marketing and sales for real estate development and investment
· commercial and legal issues and opportunities for the property industry
· Identifying and important aspects of real estate contracts
· Assessment of risks in any real estate proposition
Who should attend?
· Urban Planners
· Real Estate Managers
· Real Estate Analysts and Investors
· Real Estate Planners and Developers
· Property Owners and Managers
· Government Officials and Regulators
· Mortgage Brokers, Bankers and Lenders
· Investment Bankers/Managers, Venture Capitalists, and Private Equity Specialists
· Finance Managers and Analysts
Module one: Real Estate Development and Investment
· Development, Investment
· Stages Of The Development And Investment Process
· Real Estate Investment
· Working With Consultants
· The Land Bank
Module two: Feasibility Studies
· Site Analysis
· Site Selection
· Project Feasibility
· Development Simulations
Module three: Legal And Construction Issues
· Property And Conveyancing Law
· The Contract And Negotiation Process
· Design, Architecture And Building
· Regulatory Process
· Construction Management
Module four: Managing And Marketing Real Estate
· Business Management
· Tenant Issues
· Property And Facilities Management
· Advanced Operations And Facilities Management
· Marketing Strategies
· Identifying And Managing Risk
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:email@example.com or +254712260031