2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Real Estate Development, Investment, and Management course aims to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the key principles, strategies, and processes involved in real estate development, investment, and management. The course will cover various aspects, including market analysis, project feasibility assessment, financing, risk management, and property management. By the end of the course, participants will have the knowledge and skills required to effectively navigate the real estate industry and make informed decisions in development, investment, and management activities.
The objective of the Real Estate Development, Investment, and Management course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to understand and navigate the complex world of real estate. The course aims to achieve the following objectives:
Who Should Attend:
Duration: 5 Days
Module 1: Introduction to Real Estate Development, Investment, and Management
Module 2: Market Analysis and Research
Module 3: Project Feasibility Assessment
Module 4: Real Estate Financing and Investment Strategies
Module 5: Property Acquisition and Development
Module 6: Legal and Regulatory Considerations
Module 7: Risk Management in Real Estate
Module 8: Real Estate Marketing and Sales
Module 9: Property and Asset Management
Module 10: Sustainable Development and Green Building Practices
Module 11: Real Estate Market Trends and Analysis
Module 12: Real Estate Portfolio Management
Module 13: Real Estate Investment Case Studies
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031