This course consist of solid human resource principles, timely research and recent events, such as the latest rise in unemployment and financial problems facing different countries. It highlights challenges facing managers ,employees and Human resource Auditing process. It also includes employee database management.
Who should attend?
HR professionals who are planning on easing their work with the use if ICT will find this course particularly beneficial.
· Understanding the important role that human resources plays in an organization.
· Understanding of recruiting, selecting, hiring, compensating, appraising, training, developing, reprimanding, promoting, demoting and firing employees.
· Understanding of laws affecting employees and potential employees.
· Understanding of problems that the human resources department faces and the
· Developing solutions to problems facing employees
· Use of relational database in employee information management
· Organize employee records and files cost- effectively.
· Identify areas of weaknesses in their organization’s processes: recruitment and selection, employee records keeping, performance appraisal, and payroll.
· Create a plan of action to improve the HR processes in their organization.
· Relate the importance of an efficient employee record keeping process to their organizational financial well being.
· Develop a detailed and accuracy-focused approach to Human Resources.
Module one: Human Resource Environment and Strategy
· HR Responsibilities & Roles
· Competitive Challenges Influencing HR
· Meeting Competitive Challenges
· Business Models & Strategic HR
· HR Strategy Formulation & Implementation
· Meeting Competitive Challenges via HRM Practices
Module two: Legal Environment and Job Analysis & Design
· Legal System & Equal Opportunity
· Types of Discrimination
· Legal Issue Related to Harassment & Employee Safety
· Work Flow Analysis & Organizational Structure
· Job Analysis
· Job Design
Module three: Planning and Selection
· Forecasting & Goal Setting
· Strategic Planning & Implementation
· Standards for Selection Methods
· Interviews, Application Blanks, & References
· Tests & Personality Inventories
Module Four: Training & Performance Management
· Designing Formal Training Programs
· Choosing & Evaluating Alternative Training Programs
· Cross-Cultural & Diversity Training and Socialization Programs
· Approaches to Measuring Performance
· Approaches to Employee Performance Management
· Administering Performance Feedback
Module Five: Employee Development & Retention
· Career & Development Planning
· Approaches to Employee Career Development
· Mentoring, Coaching and Succession Planning
· Managing Involuntary Turnover
· Managing Voluntary Turnover
· Measuring & Monitoring Job Satisfaction
Module six: Compensation
· External Equity & Market Surveys
· Internal Equity & Job Evaluation
· Current Challenges
· Merit Systems & Incentive Plans
· Organizational & Group Plans
· Managerial Pay & Strategic Fit
Module seven: Benefits & Labor Relations
· Historical Trends & Mandated Programs
· Non-Mandated Programs
· Employer Objectives & Strategies
· Goals, Structure & Trends
· Legal Framework & Organizing Process
· Contract Administration in Alternative Contexts
Module Eight:Human Resources Management (HRM)
· Definitions and Objectives of HRM
· The Main Functions in HR
· Examples of HR Organization Charts
· Recruitment and Selection Cycle
· Performance Management Cycle
· Compensation and Benefits Cycle
Module Nine:The Audit Process
· History, Origin and Definition
· How to Conduct a Good Audit
· Pitfalls to Watch Out For
· Creating a Plan to Conduct an HR Audit
Module Ten: Organizational Chart Audit
· dentifying the Components of a Good Organization Chart
· Conducting a Proper Analysis of your Organizationâ€™sCurrent Organization Chart
· Identifying Areas of Improvement in the Existing Organization Chart
· Developing Possible Improvements
· Creating a Plan of Action for Implementing Improvements to Charts
Module Eleven: Recruitment and Selection Process Audit
· Analyzing the Current Workforce Plan and Budget
· Modifying Workforce Plan and Budget to Include the Important Elements
· Reviewing the Current Recruitment and Hiring Process as per the Companyâ€™s HR Policy
· Analyzing and Improving the Joining Formalities of New Employees
· Creating a Proper New Joiners File
· The Induction Process
Module Twelve: Employee Administration Process Audit
· Reviewing and Developing the Probation Period Administration Process
· Reviewing and Developing the Staff Performance Appraisal Process
· Maintaining a Proper Leave Record and Leave Administration Process
· Auditing and Improving the Current Payroll Administration Process Including Overtime Management
· Ensuring Correct Calculation of Severance Pay
· Ensuring Compliance with Pension Fund Regulations
Module Thirteen: Computer-Based Data Management System Audit
· Evaluating Current Methodology for Maintaining Soft Employee Data
· Ensuring Soft Data Matches Employee Personnel Files
· Identifying Best Approach to Maintaining Employee Soft Records
Module Fourteen: Statutory Compliance Audit
· Verifying Employee Records and HR Process Compliance with Labor Law
· Checking Visa and Local Sponsorship Process Compliance
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Online Workshops