2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
Good business management skills is essential component to finding success in today’s complex workplace. This course offers valuable knowledge designed to help participants better understand the functions and applications of business management in a variety of environments.
Who should attend?
Module one: Introduction • Characteristics and Environment of Business Management • Business Ownership • Supervision, Decision Making, and Leadership • Planning and Organizing • Implementation and Control • Business Ethics • Typical Business • Desirable Qualities for Successful Business Management • Time and Stress Management Module two: Business Management and Its Application • Management Functions • Business Activities • Legal Structure of a Business • Purpose of a Business • Starting a Business Module three: Business Organizational Structures and Functions of Management • Types of Organizational Structure • A Functional Approach to Business Management • Planning • Organizing • Leading/Directing • Controlling/Monitoring • Management Information Systems Module Four: Finance Demystified For Entrepreneurs • Business Math • The Balance Sheet • Financial Statement Preparation • Using the Financial Statements • Financial Analysis • Preparing Budgets • Financing Alternatives and Business Valuation Module five: Business Environments • Human Environments • Economic Environments • Government Environments • Global Environments • Trade Environments • Ethical Environments
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031