2021 - 2022 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Good business management skills is essential component to finding success in today’s complex workplace. This course offers valuable knowledge designed to help participants better understand the functions and applications of business management in a variety of environments.
Who should attend?
Module one: Introduction • Characteristics and Environment of Business Management • Business Ownership • Supervision, Decision Making, and Leadership • Planning and Organizing • Implementation and Control • Business Ethics • Typical Business • Desirable Qualities for Successful Business Management • Time and Stress Management Module two: Business Management and Its Application • Management Functions • Business Activities • Legal Structure of a Business • Purpose of a Business • Starting a Business Module three: Business Organizational Structures and Functions of Management • Types of Organizational Structure • A Functional Approach to Business Management • Planning • Organizing • Leading/Directing • Controlling/Monitoring • Management Information Systems Module Four: Finance Demystified For Entrepreneurs • Business Math • The Balance Sheet • Financial Statement Preparation • Using the Financial Statements • Financial Analysis • Preparing Budgets • Financing Alternatives and Business Valuation Module five: Business Environments • Human Environments • Economic Environments • Government Environments • Global Environments • Trade Environments • Ethical Environments
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
· Download our brochure here-http://fdc-k.org/FDC%20Brochure.pdf