This course teaches participant on how to create interactive Excel dashboards that update with the click of the Refresh button, or with a simple copy and paste of your new data into your spreadsheet. Excel Dashboards provide insight, analysis and even alerts. They are interactive and dynamic, and have a wide range of applications, providing help with project management, customer service, KPI management, forecasting and so on. They usually fit on one page, displaying key trends, comparisons and data in small graphs or tables. This makes them easy to read and digest the information
Upon completing this Advanced Data Analysis and Dashboard Reporting course successfully, participants will be able to:
· Understand the principles of data analysis
· Uncover the tools to analyse data and construct reports using Excel
· See how to use visualisation techniques to improve presentation of information
· Study how to condense, present and convey data clearly and succinctly
· Enhance the efficiency of executing mundane tasks through recording, writing and editing macros
· Understand the principles of great dashboard design and how to present data vividly
· Perform advanced and dynamic data validations
· Design exceptional visualisation charts, dashboards, scorecards, and flash reports
· Build custom reports using advanced form controls and buttons
· Who Should Attend?
This Advanced Data Analysis and Dashboard Reporting course would be suitable for:
· Business professionals
· Accountants, finance analysts/managers/controllers, senior and junior accountants
· Business analysts
· Research analysts
· Marketing and sales, administrative staff, supervisors,
· Specialists engaged in data analysis and dashboard reporting using Excel
· Employees from any function who need to learn and apply state-of-the-art techniques to their daily business reporting, reconciliations, and analysis
MODULE 1: Introduction to Dashboards
MODULE 2: Inserting Graphics for a Dashboard
• Inserting a Chart
• Sparkline’s with Dashboards
• Tables to Dynamically Link Charts & Lists
• Linking Charts Across Worksheets
MODULE 3: Functions and Formulas
• The OFFSET Function
• Nested IF Statements Using the AND and OR Operators
• The MATCH Function
MODULE 4: Dashboard Navigation
• Creating Bespoke Navigation Bars
• Creating Dashboard Links
• Using Named Objects
MODULE 5: Workbook’s Layout and Structure
• Organizing Data in Data Tables using IFs
• Table Formulas to Make Dynamic Charts
• Table Formulas with Conditional Formatting
• OFFSETs, VLOOKUPs and Name Range Lists
MODULE 6: Using Excel Objects for Specialist Dashboard Views
• Adding a Data Bar into your Dashboard
• Creating a Window Chart
• Creating an Advanced Comparison Chart
• Creating a Timeline Chart
MODULE 7: Using Macros and VBA with Dashboards
• Macros and the Visual Basic Interface
• Configuring Controls using Macros
• Ironing out Minor Issues in your Dashboard with VBA
• The Select Case
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Online Workshops