2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This course teach the participant how to make budgeting a powerful, interesting tool. Participants will learn practical skills for assessing the current budget and costs, identifying organizational inputs and outputs, preparing for problems, and achieving financial objectives.
Who should attend?
All management employees and their assistants who are involved in the budgeting process
· Recognize the principles, techniques and practices applicable to every business
· Identify how budgeting principles, techniques and practices apply
· Evaluate the use of your budget forms
· Assess organization present budget, manager's budget, budget forms, pre-budgeting activity and budgeting process
· Recognize inherent problems in the budgeting process
· Evaluate how budget plans allow for the occurrence of inherent problems
· Distinguish the “must” elements of planning a budget
· Evaluate your budget plans
· Identify and define an organization's outputs
· Determine what controls those outputs
· Verify the three kinds of organizational inputs
· Integrate these inputs specifically to your organization
· Identify costs and cost drivers
· Prepare for uncertainty
· Recognize assumptions as powerful tools in overcoming uncertainty
· Determine outside environmental factors and internal uncontrollable factors
· Provide participants with tools to effectively communicate opportunities and problems in meaningful terms to bosses, peers and subordinates
· Recognize the three sources of budget numbers
· Specify the key questions that must be answered before revenue forecasting
· Recall the principles of effective cost budgeting
· Verify the different types of capital expenditures
· Formulate process for obtaining budget approval
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031