2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Forensic Accounting and Auditing course provides participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to investigate financial fraud, identify irregularities, and apply forensic accounting techniques. This course is designed to equip participants with the tools and techniques needed to prevent, detect, and investigate financial crimes, including fraud, embezzlement, and money laundering.
The primary objective of this course is to enhance participants' understanding of forensic accounting and auditing practices and their application in the detection and investigation of financial crimes. By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
Organizational Benefits: By participating in this course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for professionals and practitioners working in accounting, auditing, finance, and related fields, including:
The course will be conducted over a period of 10 days, allowing participants to gain in-depth knowledge of forensic accounting and auditing concepts and practices. The duration can be adjusted based on specific requirements and the level of detail desired.
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031