2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Although disruption has long been a threat for some industries, the rise of digital technologies has accelerated the pace of disruption in virtually every industry, creating immense ambiguity and unease. Meanwhile, uncertainty continues to accelerate in the broader business environment as the rate at which new technologies emerge increases exponentially - all while competition becomes increasingly fierce. The dominance of established leaders has never been more under threat.
However, these changes are also creating immense opportunities, and the tools to prosper during the age of digital disruption are accessible and available. Drawing on research that uncovers the fundamentals of digital strategy, leadership and innovation, Leading Digital Transformation and Innovation provides an integrated view of leading digital transformation and innovation.
Building on three views of digital - the strategic view, the organizational view and the innovation view - Leading Digital Transformation and Innovation programme provides a comprehensive suite of tools to understand and lead your way through a digital transformation.
Who should attend?
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Topics covered include:
Strategic view: Digital disruption drivers
Organizational view: How to transform into an agile organization
Innovation view: How to respond to disruption through accessing tools like lean startup and design thinking
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our
facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.[Type text]
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development
center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya.
· We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more
than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a
Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their
own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners,
health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on
request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus five hour
adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE
DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry to: email@example.com or +254712260031
· Website: www.fdc-k.org