2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Globalisation, modernisation, and the fast-evolving private sector have warranted urgent and necessary changes within the public sector. Citizens’ preferences for faster, better quality and more convenient services is forcing the public sector to undergo reform, which is, in turn, resulting in an increased focus on reform initiatives.Public sector reforms are initiatives undertaken to make deliberate changes to the structure and processes of public sector organisations to enhance public administration. Reforms are mainly focused around public financial management, tax administration and transparency, operations and civil service.The success of reforms does not only depend on and require technical knowledge and capacity; it also involves financial capabilities and political cooperation. Given how the public sector has been operated for years together, public sector reforms are faced with many complex challenges and hindrances of social and political context, such as corruption, patronage, political majority, etc.It is thus extremely important that these reforms be carried out in a focused and planned manner, anticipating all hindrances and interferences and undertaking steps to minimise their impact on the reform initiative. A successful reform is not one that is completed on time but one that meets its objective consistently.
This Public Sector Reform and Capacity Building course will also provide you with the necessary exposure to and information about other sectors, thus increasing your avenues for career growth and development. Last but not the least, it will instil in you the confidence to be part of large projects involving multiple sectors and various large-scale initiatives with the main aim of better services to citizens, in turn contributing to the advancement of the public sector and, eventually, economic development of the nation.
The main objective of this course is to empower public sector professionals with—
Who Should Attend
Module 1 – Important Aspects of Focus when Undertaking Public Sector Reforms
Module 2 – Key Principles of Public Sector Reforms
Module 3 – Advantages of Public Sector Reforms
Module 4 – Success Factors of Public Sector Reforms
Module 5 – Hindrances to Successful Public Sector Reforms
Module 6 – Importance/Necessity of Capacity Building
Module 7 – Forms of Capacity Building
Module 8 – Focus Points of Capacity Building
Module 9 – Challenges to Effective Capacity Building
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031