2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The hardest part of starting your own business is taking the first step. This course is designed for budding entrepreneurs of all backgrounds and experience levels. If you're even remotely interested in becoming an entrepreneur or starting your own business, you can't afford to miss out on Guy's 30 years of hard-earned wisdom. This experience is about real stuff involved in entrepreneurship, the power of visual learning, and the thrill of building something awesome. Starting with the first phase of the course, you’ll learn how to select a launch market, collect the research you need to create an offering that people will pay for, and move down the human-centric design path. Then you’ll move to phase two where you’ll design a minimum viable product (MVP)--a very early version of your concept--that you can use to validate your idea before taking it to the public. In phase three you’ll build your first operational version of the business, craft the first iteration of your brand and business story, get your first paying customers, and set yourself up to receive growth capital using a practical method that doesn’t require you to deal with venture capitalists or lawyers.
· Understand and apply all the core concepts of Entrepreneurship
· Tell the difference between the realities of Entrepreneurship & the common myths
· Assess their own personality through the lens of Entrepreneurship & know how to find partners that have what they are lacking
· Focus in on the key traits and aspects needed to be successful as an Entrerpreneur
· Understand the Optimistic Deterministic framework of the future
· Understand and focus their Entrepreneurial efforts according to the correct venture process flow
· Align their efforts with the correct type of entrepreneur they want to become
· Understand the roles and expectations from them as their idea conceptualizes and grows
· Pick between what type of business best suits them
· Understand the concept of business modeling, and how new business models are creating exponentially more opportunity
· Understand and apply the concept of Scalability as an assessment tool
· Understand the correct & factual nature of business idea creation and set their expectations realistically
· Digital Marketing
· Use of excel in scenario analysis
THE ENTREPRENEUR MINDSET
STRUCTURE & STRATEGY
LEGAL ISSUES IN BUSINESS
ACCOUNTING AND PERSONAL FINANCE
· Interpretation of Financial Statements
NETWORKING SESSION & GRADUATION
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031