2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
SurveyCTO is built to be powerful, scaleable, and flexible. Create forms and modular workflows with complex branching logic, non-linear navigation, randomized elements, and multimedia and GIS capabilities. This training is a technical training targeted to users who have no experience using SurveyCTO and want to learn more to advanced skills.
This training is aimed at participants who want to build their skills to author, deploy and manage data collection for field research using SurveyCTO.
What you will learn
By the end of this training the participants will learn to:
Module 1:Introduction to SurveyCTO
Module 2:SurveyCTO Server
Module 3:Setting Up SurveyCTO Collect App
Module 4:SurveyCTO Online Form builder
Module 5:Building Forms using XLSForms
Module 5:Using SurveyCTO Collect
Module 6:Monitoring Data with SurveyCTO Data Explorer
Module 6:Data Management
Module 7:Visualizing Geographic Data
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031