In order to remain competent in the workplace administrators, office managers and secretaries need to be equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills. This one week effective office management and administrative training course identifies and examines the key components of the role and within each element builds up a range of approaches and techniques for operating an efficient office or support team.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Prepare for and provide effective support in meetings, conferences, congresses, symposiums and seminars
· Conduct secretarial/administration work effectively
· Apply basic mind-mapping tools to translate ideas to effective written documents
· Develop an appropriate philosophy regarding the important role communication plays in administrative office management;
· Improve in dealing effectively with visitors, customers and colleagues
· Manage time better and work to meet deadlines
· Present ideas with impact and clarity
· Successfully negotiate and influence others
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets Report writers, Administrators, Managers, Supervisors, Office staff, Front Desk Officers, Heads of departments, Officers, Senior Officers, Information and Publicity Officers.
MODULE 1: Introduction
· Management Skills and Principles
· Planning, Organizing, and Controlling
· Office Organizing Processes and Principles
· Planning and Decision Making Techniques
· Setting Goals
· Motivation Tools
· Time Management
· Creating a Positive Work Climate
MODULE 2: Communication Skills
· Communication Skills Development
· Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
· Information Organization
· Assertiveness Skills
MODULE 3: The Work Place
· Office Environment
· Office Layout
· Office Security
· Workplace Health and Safety
MODULE 4: Administrative Skills
· Administrative Office Management Function
· Organization Versus Decentralization
· Front Desk and Receptionist Skills
· File Management
· Scheduling of Meetings
· Event Planning and Management
· Record Management
· Filing System and Filing Equipment
· Minute Taking and Report Writing
· Strategic Relationship Management
· Conservation of Energy in the Offices
· Conflict Management
· Petty Cash Management
· Action Planning
· Database Management
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Online Workshops