2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The course will purpose to empower participants with Microsoft Office skills to harness the power of computing for their own benefit and gain a great knowledge of computer.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone who has little or no computer literacy.
Module 1: Introduction to Computers and Windows Operating System
Module 2: Microsoft Word
Module 3: Microsoft Excel
o Goal seek
o Sorting and filtering
o Auto filter
o Advanced filter
o Data validation
o Steps of creating a chart
o Types of charts
o Creating a pivot table
o Formatting charts
o Setting print area, page setup and passwords
o Page setup and printing
o Repeating titles in every page (column labels)
o Print order/ print area
o To protect your work book / work sheet
o To protect a work book
o Data forms
o Errors values
o Freeze pane
o Split panes
Module 4: Microsoft Outlook
Module 5: Microsoft PowerPoint
Module 6: Microsoft Access
Module 7: Web Surfing
Module 8: Virus Control (Antivirus Management Techniques)
o Software Bugs.
o Trojan Horses.
o Software Chameleons.
o Software Bombs.
o Logic Bombs.
o Time Bombs.
o Resident viruses
o Non-resident viruses
o Dictionary approach
o Suspicious approach
o Heuristic approach
o Sandbox approach
o File type approach
o White listing approach
o Types of antivirus softwares
o How antivirus softwares work
o Installing, managing, updating and using antivirus softwares
o Preventive measures
o Counter measures (user education)
o Recovery methods
o Policies that can be implemented to control virus risk in computers
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031