2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
Course Title: Mobile Data Collection using ODK & KoBoToolBox Course
The Mobile Data Collection using ODK & KoBoToolBox Course is a comprehensive training program designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to collect data using mobile devices using two popular tools, Open Data Kit (ODK) and KoBoToolBox. This course focuses on utilizing ODK for form creation and data collection, as well as KoBoToolBox for advanced data management and analysis. Participants will learn how to leverage the capabilities of ODK and KoBoToolBox to streamline their data collection processes, improve data quality, and enhance data management efficiency.
The primary objective of this course is to equip participants with the necessary skills to effectively collect and manage data using mobile devices and ODK in conjunction with KoBoToolBox. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
By participating in the Mobile Data Collection using ODK & KoBoToolBox Course, organizations can derive several benefits, including:
Who Should Attend:
The Mobile Data Collection using ODK & KoBoToolBox Course is suitable for the following individuals and professionals:
The Mobile Data Collection using ODK & KoBoToolBox Course will cover the following topics:
Module 1: Introduction to Mobile Data Collection with ODK
Module 2: Designing Data Collection Forms with ODK Build
Module 3: Deploying Data Collection Projects with ODK Collect
Module 4: Offline Data Collection with ODK Collect
Module 5: Data Management with KoBoToolBox
Module 6: Data Analysis and Visualization with KoBoToolBox
Module 7: Data Security and Privacy
Module 8: Advanced Features and Customization
Module 9: Integration and Data Export
Module 10: Project Development and Wrap-up
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031