2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Mobile Application Development Course is a comprehensive training program designed to provide participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to develop mobile applications for various platforms such as iOS and Android. This course aims to equip participants with hands-on experience in mobile app development, covering key concepts, frameworks, and tools.
The primary objective of this course is to enable participants to develop proficiency in mobile application development. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
By participating in the Mobile Application Development Course, organizations can derive several benefits, including:
Who Should Attend:
The Mobile Application Development Course is ideal for the following individuals and professionals:
The Mobile Application Development Course will cover the following topics:
Day 1: Introduction to Mobile App Development
Day 2: User Interface Design and User Experience (UI/UX)
Day 3: Native App Development for iOS
Day 4: Native App Development for Android
Day 5: Cross-Platform App Development with React Native
Day 6: Cross-Platform App Development with Flutter
Day 7: Data Storage and Networking
Day 8: Security and Privacy in Mobile Apps
Day 9: Testing and Debugging
Day 10: App Deployment and Distribution
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031