2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Advanced Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results Course is a comprehensive 10-day program designed to enhance participants' knowledge and skills in monitoring and evaluation (M&E) practices within the context of development projects and programs. Effective M&E is crucial for assessing the progress, impact, and sustainability of development initiatives. This course aims to provide participants with advanced techniques and tools to design, implement, and manage M&E systems that contribute to evidence-based decision-making and improved development outcomes.
By participating in the Advanced Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results Course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend:
This course is relevant to professionals and individuals involved in monitoring and evaluation, project management, program implementation, and related roles within organizations, including:
Module 1: Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation for Development
Module 2: Designing and Planning M&E Systems
Module 3: Using Technology for M&E
Module 4: Designing Data Collection Tools for Qualitative Data
Module 5: Collecting and Managing Qualitative Data
Module 6: Qualitative Data Analysis Techniques
Module 7: Designing Data Collection Tools for Quantitative Data
Module 8: Collecting and Managing Quantitative Data
Module 9: Quantitative Data Analysis Techniques
Module 10: Integrating Qualitative and Quantitative Data
Module 11: Ethical Considerations in Data Collection and Analysis
Module 12: Results-Based Monitoring and Evaluation
Module 13: Evaluating Impact and Sustainability
Module 14: Learning and Adaptive Management in M&E
Module 15: Reporting and Communication of M&E Findings
Module 16: Managing M&E Processes and Systems
Module 17: M&E Ethics and Quality Assurance
Module 18: M&E in Different Sectors and Contexts
Module 19: Participatory Approaches in M&E
Module 20: Cost-Effectiveness and Efficiency in M&E
Module 21: Case Studies and Practical Exercises
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031