2020 - 2021 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Formal Writing is a vital skill in organization. This course will teach you how to excel in the crafting of reports, essays and formal letters. All the skills needed are broken down into bite-size chunks with clear explanations followed by opportunities to put these into practice. Suitable for almost all levels for horizons expansion of report presentation.
Who should attend?
The course will target delegate, managers, and education staff whose roles involve producing reports for their institutions. This will help them gain skills on how to write appropriate reports concerning the progress of a workshop or the operations of their institutions.
· Understanding requirements of formal writing
· choosing vocabulary to maximize effectiveness
· Tailoring structure to strengthen impact
· crafting layout to enhance readability
· writing accurately using correct spelling, punctuation and grammar
· creating outstanding reports, essays and formal letters
· Use of advanced MS word in report formatting
· Formal Writing
· Writing Essential
· Writing columns that editors
· master formal writing
· Skills overview
· Varied, accurate vocabulary
· Sound Planning and Solid Research
· Logical, maximum-impact structuring
· Easy-to-follow layouts
· skills and understanding language
· punctuation and grammar
· editing and proofreading
· mastering persuasive writing
· Introduction to the Microsoft Word
· Microsoft Word Essentials
· Entering and Editing Text
· Formatting a Microsoft Word Document
· Page Layout Techniques
· Microsoft Word Document and Print Options
· Microsoft Word Tabs
· Microsoft Word Tables
· Word Styles Features
· Pictures in a Word Document
· Videos to a Microsoft Word Document
· Microsoft Word Mail Merge
· Advanced Level Microsoft Word
· Microsoft Word Forms
· Microsoft Word Templates
· Document Protection
· Track Changes
· Table of Contents with Style
· Adding Footnotes and Endnotes
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Start Date: 26/08/2019
Duration: 5 Days
Fees: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Online Cost: USD 600, KES 48,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Report writing and presentation skill Course
Software: Case study Relevant Materials and Softwares
Fees: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Start Date: 21/09/2020
View Course Content
Start Date: 30/11/2020
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization