2020 - 2021 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Gain a solid understanding of the records lifecycle, including records management concepts and techniques. We delve into records inventorying, retention and destruction scheduling, inactive and vital records management and the application of records management practices to electronic record
Records and Information Management is affected by changes in regulations, technology, organizational needs and community needs. A good records and information manager needs to be armed with the latest skills and knowledge in best practices, regulated processes and cost efficiencies to support their organization and its stakeholders.
Understanding how to appropriately meet these challenges requires a precarious mixture of: systems change & integration, proactive record management and frequently an accompanying cultural shift at an organisational level.
Designed to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the delegates, the seminar will provide in-depth analysis of the key issues and challenges facing those responsible for records and information management in the current operational environment.
Real-world case studies will be used to illustrate key points for delivering a successful RIM project which can generate significant organisational benefits and cost savings.
This practical training course will provide plenty of opportunity for interaction and discussion, in order to assist delegates in determining the potential pitfalls when implementing RIM systems, and how to avoid them, through a detailed understanding of all the implications.
With an abundance of practical and engaging information management scenarios this program is designed to tutor new staff members and at the same time stands as a refresher for the more experienced ones.
· Acquire knowledge on how to manage, implement and effectively run the RIM system
· Enhance business capability and skill through professional record keeping
· Understand Classification Schemes, Metadata, Security, Retention and Disposal.
· Know the implementation and related processes such as Information Survey, Business Requirements, Business Case, and Roll Out.
· Understand modern electronic filing systems
· Have knowledge of a safe and ongoing method of records storage
· Create policies and guidance to implement systematic improvements
· Value the importance of electronically storing records
· Understand the intensity of electronically storing records
· Align organisational record keeping strategies with technology
· Conduct information surveys
· Develop sustainable strategies to manage and preserve records
· Understand strategies to follow in order to effectively manage information
· Understand the extent to which various types of information can be stored
· Develop further knowledge on electronic storage hardware and software
· Classify different types of records as well as the storage measures
· Develop knowledge of various electronic management systems
· Have knowledge to develop your own organisation's electronic support tools
Who Should Attend?
· Research & Reporting
· Information Management
· Library technician
· Systems security
· Professional development for office and information technology staff
Introduction to Records Management
· Definition of a Record
· The Records Life Cycle Concept
· The History of Records Management
Active Files Management
· Correspondence Management
· Records Centre Operations
· Filing Equipment & Control
· Business Systems Analysis & Records Classification Development
Management of In?Active Records
· The Records Inventory Exercise
· Records Retention & Disposition
· Disposal of Records
Legs & Regs for Records
· Legal Requirements for Records Keeping
· Electronic Records Management
· Standards for Recordkeeping
Information Security & Protection
· Security of Records & Information
· Access to Information/ Freedom of Information
· Disaster Planning and Records
· Basic Records Recovery Techniques
Planning for the Records Management Programme
· The Records Advisory Committee
· The Records Management Manual
· Marketing for the Records Management Plan
· All Our Courses Can Be Tailor-Made To Participants Needs
· The Participant Must Be Conversant With English
· Presentations Are Well Guided, Practical Exercise, Web Based Tutorials And Group Work. Our Facilitators Are Expert With More Than 10 Years Of Experience.
· Upon Completion Of Training The Participant Will Be Issued With Foscore Development Center Certificate (Fdc-K)
· Training Will Be Done At Foscore Development Center (Fdc-K) In Nairobi Kenya. We Also Offer More Than Five Participants Training At Requested Location Within Kenya, More Than Ten Participants Within East Africa And More Than Twenty Participant All Over The World.
· Course Duration Is Flexible And The Contents Can Be Modified To Fit Any Number Of Days.
· The Course Fee Includes Facilitation Training Materials, 2 Coffee Breaks, Buffet Lunch And A Certificate Of Successful Completion Of Training. Participants Will Be Responsible For Their Own Travel Expenses And Arrangements, Airport Transfers, Visa Application Dinners, Health/Accident Insurance And Other Personal Expenses.
· Accommodation, Pickup, Freight Booking And Visa Processing Arrangement, Are Done On Request, At Discounted Prices.
· One Year Free Consultation And Coaching Provided After The Course.
· Register As a Group Of More Than Two And Enjoy Discount Of (10% To 50%) Plus Free Five Hour Adventure Drive To The National Game Park, In Nairobi Kenya.
· Payment Should Be Done Two Week Before Commence Of The Training, To Foscore Development Center Account, So As To Enable Us Prepare Better For You.
· For Any Enquiry At: email@example.com or +254712260031
Start Date: 14/10/2019
Duration: 5 Days
Fees: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Online Cost: USD 600, KES 48,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization