2020 - 2021 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This back office management course is intended to explain the relevance, importance and responsibility of the operations function in today’s international financial services industry whether in banks, broker/dealers, funds management, global custody and bank operations. It will provide a comprehensive and generic understanding of the operational aspects of the financial markets and give participants the tools to identify the optimum approach to operations management and to achieving operational excellence. It covers the capital markets products and how, where and why they are traded and explains the different trading and investment strategies and how they are supported operationally. The course explains the market participants, how they interact and how they are structured so that attendees will have a sound knowledge of the ‘front to back’ processes.
Course Objectives This course is designed not only for those embarking on or developing their careers in financial markets operations, but also for anyone who has an interest in the relevance of the operational function. It will benefit those who need to understand how the capital markets operate, what the operational risks are and how they can be controlled. You will be given a thorough and clear understanding of how transactions are processed, what can go wrong and the measures required to ensure the highest level .
Who should attend
Attend this intensive and highly practical 5-day course and learn:
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
· Download our brochure here-http://fdc-k.org/FDC%20Brochure.pdf
Start Date: 03/08/2020
Duration: 5 Days
Fees: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Online Cost: USD 600, KES 48,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Bank Operations Management
Software: Case study and Relevant Materials
Fees: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Start Date: 12/10/2020
View Course Content
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization