2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Training on Project Proposal and Report Writing is an important concept in the project management arena. This is because without the skills the project managers cannot be in a position to request for grants from the funders/donors of a project. It is thus paramount for the project managers and other stakeholders to train on this course to be better placed when managing projects. A good proposal that addresses a real need will attract a donor. Organizations require personnel well equipped with an understanding of the proposal development process. This is a highly practical and participative workshop that will provide organizations with staff grounded in knowledge and skills for developing marketable project proposals.
· Organizing facts and ideas effectively
· Conveying a clear and persuasive message
· Strengthen support for ideas in reports and proposals to get results
· Construct well-planned sentences and paragraphs leading to logical exposition of thought
· Intuitively write business reports with good structure
· Handling various reports such as: informative, persuasive, evaluative, problem-solving, project and feasibility reports
· Formulate a logical document into a specific action request based on a real concern
Who should attend?
The course will target programme officers, managers, and other humanitarian and development agencies staff whose roles involve producing proposals and reports for their organization. This will help them gain skills on how to write appropriate projects and proposals.
· Resource mobilization principles and practices.
· Current funding environment for non-profit organizations.
· Relevance of strong proposals and quality reports in a competitive scenario.
· Proposal elements, proposal formats, and proposal summary.
· Project concept development, formulation of the project objectives and a preliminary work plan.
· Needs assessment, project design frameworks, problem statement, problem justification, project goals and objectives setting, project output and outcomes, project strategy and approaches, and Project implementation planning.
· Monitoring and evaluation framework and plan, organizational frameworks.
· Developing a Gantt chart and a PERT diagram, establishing a complementary partnership, discussion on impact and exploitation issues.
· Quality reporting in a competitive business environment.
· Suitable reporting for different audiences.
· Key elements of technical reporting.
· Monthly progress reports, activity reports, routine reports, field trip reports, meetings reports.
· Elements of a good budget.
· Clear writing skills for proposals and reports
· Eliminating common language mistakes
· Reducing unnecessary story details and unnecessary documentation
· Proposal objectives, types, formats and styles
· Understanding what motivates people to read
· Preparing and outlining a proposal
· Preparing effective proposal reports
· Organizing your ideas and generating the outline in an effective format
· Linking the report to the reader’s needs
· Making predictions and recommendations
· Finalizing the proposal with the Budget Development discussing final issues
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031