2021 - 2022 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
IFRS Financial Reporting Course will cover most of the International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).The course consist of power point presentation of conceptual framework of various IAS and IFRS standards. It includes objective recognition criteria, measurement bases, disclosures etc of all specific IASs and IFRSs.It will help in gain understanding of global accounting standards and their practical use in the preparation of financial statements like Statement of Financial Position, Income Statement, other comprehensive income, Statement of Equity etc.
· Objective of general purpose financial reporting.
· Understanding the Financial statements
· Recognition criteria for assets and liabilities.
· Understanding the principles and concepts of accrual basis for accounting and the going concern assumption.
· Principle of capital and capital maintenance
· Objectives, recognition, Measurement bases, disclosures of various IFRS and IAS standards
IFRS Conceptual Framework and Bodies associated, IAS 1, IAS 8
· IAS 18 Revenue
· IAS 11 Construction Contracts
· IAS 2 – Inventories
· IAS 16- Property, Plant and Equipment
· IAS 20 Government Grants
· IAS 23 Borrowing Costs,
· IAS 17 Leases
· IAS 38- Intangible Assets
· IAS 40- Investment Property
· IAS 41 Agriculture,
· IAS 36 Impairment of Assets,
· IFRS 6 Exploration & Evaluation
· IAS 37 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities & Assets
· IAS 19- Employee Benefits
· IFRS 2 Share-based Payment
· IAS 12 Income Taxes, IAS 32 Financial Instruments
· IAS 39, IFRS 7,
· IFRS 9 (Financial Instruments)
· IAS 21- Effects in changes in Foreign Exchange,
· IFRS 3: Business Combination
· IFRS 11 Joint Arrangements,
· IFRS 12 Disclosures
· IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement
· IAS 33Earning per Share
· IFRS 8: Operating Segments
· IFRS 5 Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued
· IAS 10 Events after the Reporting Period
· IAS 24 Related Party Disclosure
· IAS 34 Interim Reporting
· IFRS 1: First- time Adoption of IFRS
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031