2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The goal of information management is to ensure that the right information reaches the right stakeholders at the right time. Project stakeholders, donors, partners, and beneficiaries depend on good and timely information to make good decisions.
You will gain a strong working knowledge of the concepts of project information management systems and be able to immediately use that knowledge to effectively manage the information in your project.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for all people that want to improve the way information is managed in their projects, including professionals wishing to upgrade their skills and knowledge, team members, supervisors of project managers and students of project management.
No of Days
Upon successful completion of the Project Information Management Online course participants will: Understand the information management processes and information lifecycle, know the steps required to plan and manage project information and develop an effective project information management plan.
Introduction to PIMS
Components of a PIMS
Information Life Cycle
Developing the PIMS
Management of PMIS
· All Our Courses Can Be Tailor-Made To Participants Needs
· The Participant Must Be Conversant With English
· Presentations Are Well Guided, Practical Exercise, Web Based Tutorials And Group Work. Our Facilitators Are Expert With More Than 10 Years Of Experience.
· Upon Completion Of Training The Participant Will Be Issued With Foscore Development Center Certificate (Fdc-K)
· Training Will Be Done At Foscore Development Center (Fdc-K) In Nairobi Kenya. We Also Offer More Than Five Participants Training At Requested Location Within Kenya, More Than Ten Participants Within East Africa And More Than Twenty Participant All Over The World.
· Course Duration Is Flexible And The Contents Can Be Modified To Fit Any Number Of Days.
· The Course Fee Includes Facilitation Training Materials, 2 Coffee Breaks, Buffet Lunch And A Certificate Of Successful Completion Of Training. Participants Will Be Responsible For Their Own Travel Expenses And Arrangements, Airport Transfers, Visa Application Dinners, Health/Accident Insurance And Other Personal Expenses.
· Accommodation, Pickup, Freight Booking And Visa Processing Arrangement, Are Done On Request, At Discounted Prices.
· One Year Free Consultation And Coaching Provided After The Course.
· Register As a Group Of More Than Two And Enjoy Discount Of (10% To 50%) Plus Free Five Hour Adventure Drive To The National Game Park, In Nairobi Kenya.
· Payment Should Be Done Two Week Before Commence Of The Training, To Foscore Development Center Account, So As To Enable Us Prepare Better For You.
· For Any Enquiry At: email@example.com or +254712260031