2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Advanced Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results Course
This 2 weeks training is design to impact job oriented skills for monitoring and evaluation that are highly demanded in the development industry. After following this course you will be capable of designing and managing Monitoring and Evaluation Systems which meet the standards of donor agencies.It is aimed at providing an overview of monitoring and evaluation methods for development results with practical applications of tools and methods. This course will provide participants with M&E tools, techniques and resources needed for planning, organizing, and/or managing programs and projects. Through exercises and group work, participants will learn the links between results-based measurement, monitoring and program evaluation. Time will be allocated for practical exercises and informal question and answer sessions around common M&E problem areas. Participants will also be provided with additional Resources for further study and research in the M&E field.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course targets Project Management Officials from NGO’s, National Statistics Offices, Education Researchers, Government ministries, National Institutes and Planning Ministries, Central banks, and University Researchers among others.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Trends towards result based M&E
Introduction to result based M&E
Situation analyses/Needs assessment
Designing the M&E system
Designing indicators and evidence
Communicating M&E results
Use of &M&E results
Assessing programme impact
Data collection, management and data quality
ICT tools for data collection, monitoring and evaluation in development programmes
Introduction to data analysis and interpretation
Introduction to qualitative data analysis
Quantitative data analysis using STATA/SPSS/EXCEL/R/PHYTHON
GIS techniques for M&E of development programmes
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031