Course Fee: USD 2000
In this course look at filters, routing, and views for your app and will teach you to utilize crud (create, read, update, and delete) to develop further. You’ll learn how to connect your app to the server, customize bootstrap, and build a directive. Along the way we’ll touch on additional technologies such as less, gulp, grunt, and angularstrap. Finally, we’ll take a look at potential stumbling blocks and will give you tips to avoid them.
- Utilizing Angularjs Formats Adequately
- Questioning And Adjusting Information In Various Databases And Getting To Be Plainly Gifted With The Api
- Quickly Making Perplexing Structures
- Understanding Two-Way (Proportional) Information Authoritative
- Presenting Route Usefulness In Web Applications
- Overseeing Conditions With Injection Frameworks
- Confining Web Applications To Take Into Account Worldwide Groups Of Onlookers
- Securing Web Applications From Dangers And Pernicious Clients
- Building Different Angularjs Orders
- Understanding The Compiler For Building Better And More Propelled Orders
- Utilizing The Testing System (Jasmine Bdd) To Test The Web Applications
- Organizing The Web Application Utilizing The Vigorous Index Structure
- Organizing, Composing, And Ultimately Sending The Application
- Setting Up
- Installing Angularjs and Bootstrap
2: Build With Angularjs and Bootstrap
- Setting Up
- Applying A Filter From The View
- Building Your Own Filter
- Installing Ngroute
- Creating Basic Routes
- Routes With Parameters
- The Fallback Route
- Html5 Routing Or Removing #
- Linking Routes
5: Building Views
- Populating The Index View
- Populating The Add Contact View
- Populating The View Contact View
- Installing Angularstrap
- Using Angularstrap
- Utilizing Angularstrap’s Services
- Integrating Angularstrap
8: Connecting To the Server
- Connecting With $Http
- Connecting With Ngresource
- Alternative Ways Of Connecting
9: Using Task Runners
- Installing Node and Npm
- Utilizing Grunt
- Utilizing Gulp
- Restructuring Our Project
10: Customizing Bootstrap
- Compiling Less with Grunt Or Gulp
- Customizing Bootstrap’s Styles
- The Bootstrap Themes
- Where to Find Additional Bootstrap Themes
- Form Validation
12: Community Tools
- Inspecting The Scope And Properties
- All our courses can be tailor-made to participants needs
- The participant must be conversant with english
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10 years of experience.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore Development Center certificate (FDC-K)
- Training will be done at Foscore Development Center (FDC-K) in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within kenya, more than ten participants within east africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a certificate of successful completion of training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
- One year free consultation and coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National Game Park, in Nairobi Kenya.
- Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to Foscore Development Center account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
- For any enquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031