2019 Course Calendar
+254 712 260 031
This programme is designed for people who wish to gain an understanding of principles and practice of controlling credit and managing debt in commercial organizations.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for people in an administrative, business or finance role which includes responsibilities for managing and credit accounts, and ensuring that debt is managed promptly and efficiently.
· collecting overdue customer invoices more effectively
· Debtors Ledger Questionnaire to assess office procedures and identify gaps in the system
· Strategy to reduce the current customer debt and making decisions on old outstanding invoices.
· contact customers in a systematic way using the overdue invoice strategy
· knowing when to make the first phone call or send the right letter out to the customer
· Use a phone script and have knowledge of all the questions to ask an overdue invoice customer
· Reason why customers don’t pay
· Cost of Running a Ledger
· Cost in Labour
· Cost to the business when bad debt occurs
· Office Procedure Evaluations
· Inefficiencies in Office procedures
· Credit Control procedures
· Policies and Procedures
· Currency of the Ledger
· Debt Collection Activities
· Payments, complaints and reports
· Overdue Strategy
· Customer Excuses
· Preparation of the Phone Call
· Phone Call Script
· Cash flow problems
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:email@example.com or +254712260031
Start Date: 29/04/2019
Duration: 5 Days
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 70,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Credit Control and Debt Management Course
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 70,000
Start Date: 08/07/2019
View Course Content
Start Date: 12/08/2019
Start Date: 16/09/2019
Start Date: 21/10/2019
Start Date: 25/11/2019
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization