2019 Course Calendar
+254 712 260 031
This course teaches participant on how to create interactive Excel dashboards that update with the click of the Refresh button, or with a simple copy and paste of your new data into your spreadsheet. Excel Dashboards provide insight, analysis and even alerts. They are interactive and dynamic, and have a wide range of applications, providing help with project management, customer service, KPI management, forecasting and so on. They usually fit on one page, displaying key trends, comparisons and data in small graphs or tables. This makes them easy to read and digest the information
Who should attend?
Anyone with an advanced knowledge of Excel who wants to learn how to create dashboards which will enhance their spreadsheets with easily understood and interactive data displays.
· Creating Professional Dashboards
· Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts, Conditional Formatting, Functions, Formulas and Macros
· Create visualizations charts
MODULE 1: Introduction to Dashboards
MODULE 2: Inserting Graphics for a Dashboard
• Inserting a Chart
• Sparkline’s with Dashboards
• Tables to Dynamically Link Charts & Lists
• Linking Charts Across Worksheets
MODULE 3: Functions and Formulas
• The OFFSET Function
• Nested IF Statements Using the AND and OR Operators
• The MATCH Function
MODULE 4: Dashboard Navigation
• Creating Bespoke Navigation Bars
• Creating Dashboard Links
• Using Named Objects
MODULE 5: Workbook’s Layout and Structure
• Organizing Data in Data Tables using IFs
• Table Formulas to Make Dynamic Charts
• Table Formulas with Conditional Formatting
• OFFSETs, VLOOKUPs and Name Range Lists
MODULE 6: Using Excel Objects for Specialist Dashboard Views
• Adding a Data Bar into your Dashboard
• Creating a Window Chart
• Creating an Advanced Comparison Chart
• Creating a Timeline Chart
MODULE 7: Using Macros and VBA with Dashboards
• Macros and the Visual Basic Interface
• Configuring Controls using Macros
• Ironing out Minor Issues in your Dashboard with VBA
• The Select Case
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Start Date: 08/04/2019
Duration: 5 Days
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 70,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Advanced Excel Dashboards course
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 70,000
Start Date: 26/08/2019
View Course Content
Start Date: 30/09/2019
Start Date: 04/11/2019
Start Date: 09/12/2019
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization