2020 Training Calendar
+254 712 260 031
Take an Online Course from the safety and comfort of your own home or office.
Click to Browse our Courses
Contact us: +254 712 260 031
In this class you will learn to launch your website quickly with the help of a quick WordPress installation guide; create a quality website with a proper assembly of important subpages; install and work with plugins and widgets; install and create attractive themes for your website; create custom menus to improve the user experience of your website; upload multimedia content such as images, audio, and video easily and effectively. Anyone new to WordPress or who is self-taught on the product is a good candidate for this course. No prior WordPress knowledge is needed. No prior web development or programming skills are required. This course is designed for non-technical users who are more interested in content management and search engine optimization than the technical aspects of web site creation.
This course will be the building block to your experience with WordPress. It will give you the fundamental administrative functions of the WordPress dashboard and a solid understanding of basic themes and plugins. More than just providing an easy way to make a good looking web site or blog, WordPress was developed with search engine optimization in mind. The class also covers how to use powerful SEO plugins so that you will be more easily found online.
After coming on the WordPress course you will be able to:
· Set up Web Hosting and Download and Install WordPress
· Configure Standard or Custom WordPress Templates
· Build, Administer and Update a Website or Blog using WordPress
· Add and configure WordPress Plug-ins and Widgets
· Manage Users and WordPress Site Administration
This course is suited for any individual who wishes to:
· Create a website
· Run an existing website
· Start a career in developing or managing websites
· Learn more about website building
· Improve skills and job prospects
· Individuals who want to create and manage their own website using the WordPress CMS to harness the power of this versatile and comprehensive platform.
Setup and Configure WordPress
· Understanding the WordPress.org Downloads Website
· Uploading Your WordPress Files via FTP
· Installing WordPress
· Section 4: Logging into Your Dashboard
Administering WordPress, Theme and Plugin Updates
· Understanding the WordPress Dashboard
· Understanding Version, Release and Modification Updates
· Updating Based on WordPress, Theme and Plugin Compatibility
· Upgrading to the Latest WordPress Release
Creating and Administering Posts
· Setting Up Categories and Tags
· Understanding Title and Content Areas
· Configuring the Publish Area
· Setting the Featured Image
Creating and Administering Pages
· Differences between Pages and Posts
· Creating Your Basic Website Pages
· Using HTML to Extend Page Content
Creating and Administering Menus
· Creating Your First Menu
· Adding Pages, Post and Categories to Your Menu
· Enabling Advanced Menu Options
· Adding Custom Links to Your Menu
Configuring Website Settings
· Configuring General Settings
· Configuring Reading Settings
· Configuring Permalinks
· Understanding the Default Width and Height Settings
· Understanding WordPress Image File Creation
· Understanding the Default Month Year Folder Structure
· Uploading and Managing Media Files
Themes and Plugins
· Choosing a Theme
· Installing and Configuring a Theme
· Switching Between Themes
· Adding Menu, Media and Content to a Theme
· Administering, Upgrading and Maintaining Plugins
· Installing and Configuring a Form Plugin
· Installing and Configuring a Media Library Plugin
Administering User Accounts
· Understanding the Built-in User Accounts
· Setting Up User Security
· Installing and Configuring a User Management Plugin
· Merging and Deleting User Accounts
Comments and Discussions
· Understanding the Comments Dashboard Settings
· Setting Up and Commenting User Options
· Administering Website Comments
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore Development Center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore Development Center (FDC-K) in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participants within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National Game Park, in Nairobi Kenya.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to Foscore Development Center account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Start Date: 24/02/2020
Duration: 5 Days
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Online Cost: USD 600, KES 48,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Website Design using Wordpress Training Course
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Start Date: 13/07/2020
View Course Content
Start Date: 21/09/2020
Start Date: 30/11/2020
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization