2020 Training Calendar
+254 712 260 031
Take an Online Course from the safety and comfort of your own home or office.
Click to Browse our Courses
Contact us: +254 712 260 031
Introduction to Joomla 3.x with allow you to build, manage and develop fully functional and professional looking sites using Joomla 3.x and its CMS (Content Management System). This course will take you from installation to site configuration to content development and finally SEO tips and tricks to get your site ready for industry leading search engines such as Google and Bing.
This course is designed for beginner to intermediate administrator and editors of Joomla 3.x sites. Basic understanding on how websites work is a prerequisite for this course, but programming skills are not needed in this course.
After coming on the Joomla course you will be able to:
· Set up Web Hosting and Download and Install Joomla
· Configure Standard or Custom Joomla Templates
· Build, Administer and Update a Website or Blog using Joomla
· Add and configure Joomla Components and Plugins
· Manage Users and Joomla Site Administration
This course is suited for any individual who wishes to:
· Create a website
· Run an existing website
· Start a career in developing or managing websites
· Learn more about website building
· Improve skills and job prospects
· Individuals who want to create and manage their own website using the Joomla CMS to harness the power of this versatile and comprehensive platform.
5 Days Course Content
Introduction to Joomla 3.x
· What is Joomla 3.x and CMS
· Understanding Joomla.org
· Joomla 3.x Requirements and Suggested Environment Configuration
· Getting Ready to Install Joomla 3.x in a Hosting Environment
Installing Joomla 3.x
· Setting Up the Joomla 3.x Source Files
· Setting Up the mysql Database Environment
· Running the Installation
Joomla 3.x Backend Control Panels
· Logging into the Backend Control Panel
· Navigating the Backend Control Panel
· Understanding the Backend Tools and Controls
· Configuring the Backend Settings of the Site
Building Site Basics
· Creating and Publishing Articles in Joomla 3.x
· Creating Menus and Categories in Joomla 3.x
· Working with Images in Joomla 3.x
· Creating Content in Joomla 3.x
Adding Usability through Extensions
· Understanding Joomla 3.x Extensions
· Finding and Installing Joomla 3.x Extensions
· Components vs Extensions in Joomla 3.x
· Working with Forms in Joomla 3.x
· Grouping Content in Joomla 3.x
· Understanding and Creating Site Maps in Joomla 3.x
· Working with Categories, Tags and Links
· Moving and Renaming Content in Joomla 3.x
Setting General Preferences for Articles
· Understanding the Articles Tab
· Understanding the Editing Layout Tab
· Understanding the Category Tab
· Understanding the Categories, Featured Layout, List Layout and Shared Options Tabs
· Understanding the Integration Tab
· Understanding the Permissions Tab
The Joomla 3.x Frontend Site
· Home Page and Overview Pages
· Managing Menus
· Enabling User Login and Contribution
· Visitor Security
Working with Templates
· Creating Templates in Joomla 3.x
· Assigning Templates to Pages
· Working with CSS in Joomla 3.x Templates
· Getting and Evaluating Templates from the Web
SEO Tips and Tricks in Joomla 3.x
· Optimizing Articles for SEO
· Working with HTML Meta Tags and Title Tags
· Understanding Page Redirection
· Site and Page Ranking in Google and Bing
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore Development Center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore Development Center (FDC-K) in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participants within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National Game Park, in Nairobi Kenya.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to Foscore Development Center account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Start Date: 03/02/2020
Duration: 5 Days
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Online Cost: USD 600, KES 48,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Website Design using Joomla Course
Software: Joomla,HTML,CSS,My SQL,Bootstrap,Jquery
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Start Date: 01/06/2020
View Course Content
Start Date: 28/09/2020
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization