2020 Training Calendar
+254 712 260 031
Take an Online Course from the safety and comfort of your own home or office.
Click to Browse our Courses
Contact us: +254 712 260 031
Laravel is a free, open source PHP web application framework, designed for the development of model-view-controller (MVC) web applications. In this training, we will begin by preparing a environment and learning how to download and install Laravel, how to use Composer to install PHP classes, how to use Artisan (the Laravel command line tool), how to work with Routes, Views, Blade templates, Controllers and Models. Laravel is modern, dynamic and powerful PHP Framework for web development. Laravel allows you to develop applications which are flexible, user-friendly and clean. If you have knowledge of PHP then this course is easy for you. We provide professional and advance Laravel training for the affordable price.
A basic knowledge of Mysql and PHP programming is required for this course.
Requirements Laravel 4
Introduction of Laravel PHP Framework
HTML Template to Laravel Blade Template
Using Forms and Gathering Input
Creating a registration & user login form
Admin Panel Setup
Using Controllers and Routes for urls and apis
Eloquent ORM ( Storing and Using Data )
Creating and Using Composer Packages
Using Ajax and jquery
Security & Session
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore Development Center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore Development Center (FDC-K) in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participants within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National Game Park, in Nairobi Kenya.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to Foscore Development Center account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at: email@example.com or +254712260031
Start Date: 02/12/2019
Duration: 10 Days
Cost: USD 2,000, KES 160,000
Online Cost: USD 1,200, KES 96,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization