2020 - 2021 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This course is designed for managers who delegate to traditional teams and for those who supervise blended teams whose members include direct reports, tricky dotted- line reports and virtual teams. Through hands-on activities and practice exercises, participants will learn how to better focus on the fundamental components of delegating effectively, setting goals, giving performance feedback, and providing growth opportunities
Who should attend?
Managers and supervisors, present and aspiring, who want to be able to deal effectively with the consequences of, and manage the process.
· Strengths and growth opportunities as managers.
· Capitalize on their style for more effective communication.
· Delegate tasks to others.
· Goals for themselves and others.
· Provide constructive feedback and follow up on goals
· Counsel an employee who is not performing up to expectations.
· Illustrate the impact of body language and vocal tones on communication.
· List tactics for dealing with difficult behaviors.
· Effectively run a business meeting.
· Develop an action plan to improve their supervision skills
· Management Basics
· Essential Management Skills
· Communication, Boundaries and Delegation
· Management Paradigms
· Leadership vs. Management
· Developing Employee Skills
· Motivating Your Team Members
· Coaching and Communication Skills
· Giving and Receiving Feedback
· Justice, Discipline and Self-Control
· Team Formation and Organization
· Team Facilitation & Decision Making
· Conflict Resolution
· Keeping Score and Goal Setting
· Problem Solving Process Improvement
· Work Process Improvement
· Team Dynamics
· Motivational Techniques
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:email@example.com or +254712260031
Start Date: 23/09/2019
Duration: 3 Days
Fees: USD 600, KES 0
Online Cost: USD 360, KES 0
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Management Skills course
Software: Case study Relevant ,Materials and Softwares
Fees: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Online Cost: USD 600, KES 48,000
Start Date: 28/09/2020
View Course Content
Start Date: 07/12/2020
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization